Thursday, January 31, 2013

Senator Geraldo

He's apparently quite serious:
Fox News host Geraldo Rivera said Thursday he is "truly contemplating" throwing his hat in the ring for the 2014 election.

"I mention this only briefly...fasten your seatbelt," he said on his radio program. "I am and have been in touch with some people in the Republican Party in New Jersey. I am truly contemplating running for Senate against Frank Lautenberg or Cory Booker in New Jersey."
....

He continued to say that he's "not going to drill this out" at the moment because he has commitments to Fox and his radio program.

"But I figure at my age, if I'm going to do it, I gotta do it," he added.

Rivera, a longtime broadcast journalist, has lived in Edgewater, New Jersey and once owned the Two River Times newspaper from 1994-2001.
But will there be chair-throwing at the debates?

No comments:

Post a Comment