Tuesday, June 28, 2016

The Vast Internet Conspiracy

Why don't people like me, she asked?
Clinton said she was troubled by polling numbers which show that voters didn’t trust her, and she put the blame on political opponents and conspiracy theories about her.

“I could say that political opponents and conspiracy theorists have accused me of every crime in the book over the years,” she added. “None of it’s true, never has been.”

Clinton grew reflective, admitting that she had “work to do” to convince voters that she was trustworthy.

“You know, you hear 25 years worth of wild accusations, anyone would start to wonder,” she said. “And it is certainly true that I’ve made mistakes. I don’t know anyone who hasn’t. So I understand why people have questions.”

Clinton insisted that she wasn’t hiding anything. “I can say the reason I sometimes sound careful with my worlds is not that I’m hiding something — it’s just that I’m careful with my words,” she said.
She certainly knows the words "Delete" and "Omit..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beware The Fake News

It's a sin: Now, we have no idea whether the pope is referring to Harvey Weinstein or Matt Lauer (we're guessing he doesn't keep...