Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Birther Of A Notion

The original birther 's past keeps coming back to haunt her:
On Sept. 16, 2016, Johnson posted another description of his work with Blumenthal, after an editor for the McClatchy news service reported that Blumenthal prompted the news service to ask an Africa-based reporter to check out rumors about Obama’s ties to Africa.

“I am shocked at the audacity of Hillary Clinton to decry Donald Trump as a birther because her campaign not only pushed that item in a bid to discredit Barack Obama, but mounted a sustained campaign attack Obama on a broad array of issues,” Johnson wrote on Sept. 16.

“How do I know? I was part of that effort and was in regular email and phone coordination with Sidney Blumenthal. Sidney was the conduit who fed damaging material to me that I subsequently posted on my blog,” he wrote.
Careful; you might share the fate of some of Hillary's other critics...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Butter

The Butter Apocalypse is real: The problem began with the 2014 Russian embargo of European food items (note that 24 percent of the EU’s butt...