Friday, September 23, 2016

Cruz Surrender

Ted Cruz finally capitulates:
In Cleveland, I urged voters, “please, don’t stay home in November. Stand, and speak, and vote your conscience, vote for candidates up and down the ticket whom you trust to defend our freedom and to be faithful to the Constitution.”

After many months of careful consideration, of prayer and searching my own conscience, I have decided that on Election Day, I will vote for the Republican nominee, Donald Trump.

I’ve made this decision for two reasons. First, last year, I promised to support the Republican nominee. And I intend to keep my word.

Second, even though I have had areas of significant disagreement with our nominee, by any measure Hillary Clinton is wholly unacceptable — that’s why I have always been #NeverHillary.
Or maybe just #AlwaysAboutMe?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not Their Fair Share

Why don't Democrats like poor people? In their push for tax reform, Republicans are trying to eliminate tax breaks that primarily benefi...