Saturday, November 19, 2016

The Graduate

Kanye West discovers the perils of speaking his mind to an audience not used to it:
The 40-minute speech happened in the middle of a concert, bad news for the "shut up and sing" contingent of West fans. Turns out West didn't bother voting on Election Day. But if he did, he knows who he'd want for president.

If I would have voted, I would have voted for Trump. I wanted to say that before the election, but they told me, "Whatever you do, don't say that aloud."
That sounds about right, no?

Not only did I not vote, but there were a lot of things I actually liked about Trump's campaign. His approach was f***ing genius - because it worked.
The pro-Trump comments earned him some boos from the crowd. A few fled the arena in disgust. Some allege a fight broke out among his fans. Other crowd members threw shoes and more up toward the rapper. That didn't stop him.
Never underestimate the ignorance of your own audience...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Meeting Of The Minds

Peace in our time? “The President and I, and our teams, have been and continue to be in regular contact about our shared goals,” McConnell s...