Tuesday, February 14, 2017

California Red

Who's really working for the Russians?
In January, Marinelli's group started collecting signatures for a ballot initiative that would amend the state constitution.

When asked by the I-Team if he was a U.S. citizen, Marinelli replied,"Yes."

We recently spoke with him from his home in Yekaterinburg. "I'm in Russia for a number of reasons," said Marinelli. "I have personal reasons. I want to be here and I have political goals to achieve while I'm here, one of which is to build a bridge between California and Russia."

He says his personal reasons center on his marriage. "My wife is a foreign national from Russia," he said. "As you can imagine, we've had difficulty and an expensive and difficult time navigating the immigration system."
Which is why I guess he wants California to create its own...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Labeling

What do we call liberal arts? The word “liberal” is “politically charged,” the polling group’s essay says, “and ‘arts’ has a negative connot...