Thursday, February 23, 2017

Hannity Without Colmes

RIP Alan Colmes:
Colmes was known for his electric commentary and for the fierce debates across Fox News programs since the channel's launch in 1996. "Hannity & Colmes" debuted on Fox News in 1996 and ran until Jan. 2009.

Colmes also hosted the nationally-syndicated "Alan Colmes Show" on Fox News Radio. He addressed his recent absence from the show in a note to listeners on Jan. 30.

"As I previously mentioned on the show last year, there would be times I would be taking off from the show to deal with a medical issue. This is why I’ve been out recently and will be out this week as well. But I will be back taking your calls as soon as I can," he wrote.
Now he is forever fair, balanced, and unafraid...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jungle Fever

No, it wasn't the cannibals: Allen, 57, had become feverish and disoriented with what was suspected to be malaria, the BBC reports. He w...