Wednesday, March 01, 2017

President O

If not Hillary, then who?
'I thought, "Oh, gee, I don't have experience. I don't know enough. I don't."

'And now I'm thinking, "Oh! Oh!"'

Oprah would be the first woman president if she were to leverage her near-universal name ID and nationwide support to match Trump's political lightning moment.

She told Rubenstein, a famed philanthropist who interviews business leaders on his show, that she built her career on one unlikely triumph after another.

When she was hired to host 'A. M. Chicago' in 1984, she said, most of her friends predicted she would fail because her show competed with legendary interviewer Phil Donahue.

'It didn't matter to me, because I did not think that he was beatable,' she recalled.

But ultimately, 'I beat him. I did. I wasn't trying to.'

If Oprah should run for president and win, she would gain one of the only pulic platforms bigger than the one she already enjoys.
Would she give her voters free cars if she won?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Government Waters Run Deep

Waters can now flow free: The Environmental Protection Agency and Army Corps of Engineers said they would withdraw Obama's 2015 "wa...