Saturday, August 06, 2016

Couch Zombies

Fighting zombies, getting closer together:
I find myself grateful for this game, at worst a welcome distraction from a litany of depressing headlines, and at best an experience I can savor with a person I love, an experience that reveals and reinforces new dimensions of our personalities and our relationship. And I’m not the only one who treats the game as addictively entertaining couples therapy. One Redditor told a story of looking on in admiration as, right before his eyes, his wife became a bloodthirsty zombie slayer. “I look over to her [in real life] and she is literally bouncing on the sofa,” the user wrote, “a grin as big as the sun spread across her face.”
Who says zombies can't be romantic?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Atomic Coast

Ah, the good old days of fearing nuclear Armageddon: While analysts say North Korean missiles can probably reach most of the U.S., it’s uncl...