Monday, December 26, 2016

One More Win?

Because he's just so awesome, or something:
“I am confident in this vision because I’m confident that if I had run again and articulated it, I think I could’ve mobilized a majority of the American people to rally behind it,” he told David Axelrod, his former chief strategist, during an interview on CNN’s “The Axe Files” podcast.

“I know that in conversations that I’ve had with people around the country,” he added, “even some people who disagreed with me, they would say the vision, the direction that you point towards is the right one.”

Following Trump’s unexpected victory last month over Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton, Obama said many voters are concerned his 2008 “hope and change” was a “fantasy” — something the outgoing president apparently believed was still alive and well until 2016.
Except that it wasn't...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Going Postal For Hillary

Did postal workers double as Clinton campaigners? Republican senators want to know more: The letters cited the OSC’s findings regarding the ...