Friday, July 21, 2017

Mad Maxine 2020

Oh, please do:
Ahead of an appearance in New Hampshire, Waters, who has repeatedly called for the impeachment of President Donald Trump, was asked by the Daily Caller if she would consider running for president.

Waters said she was in New Hampshire just to support the Democratic Party, but when pressed by the Daily Caller, she admitted her presidential ambitions.

“I’m not running for anything but my own seat,” Waters said. “I don’t have any presidential aspirations.

“If the millennials want me to do it, I’d do it, though,” Waters said.
The problem is that nobody else would...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Not Their Fair Share

Why don't Democrats like poor people? In their push for tax reform, Republicans are trying to eliminate tax breaks that primarily benefi...